January 1, 2010

Occasions Mini/Sale-A-Bration 2010 Launch Party!

Saturday, January 16, 2010
My house (Please email me for directions)
Morning session: 9am - 12noon
Afternoon session: 1pm - 4pm
Cost: FREE

Come and join me for the most anticipated Stampin' Up! promotion of the year! I will have fabulous doorprizes, make-n-takes, and goodies to munch on. Be the first to see and test the new exciting items including the clear mount stamps and newly designed punches. You will also be able to see the free rewards that you can earn for FREE during the Sale-A-Bration promotion.

There will also be great door prizes offered. Tickets will be offered by the following ways:
1. just for attending
2. bringing a friend who is new to me
3. 10 extra tickets for joining a club
4. extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed before s/h & taxes
5. 5 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
6. 10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline

There will also be a prize draw every hour so be sure to be around when I'm drawing!

Please RSVP by January 9 so that I can prepare enough make and take projects for everybody. Please also indicate whether you will be attending the morning session (9am-noon) or the afternoon session (1-4pm), both sessions are the same.

My address will be available upon request. (Killarney area in East Vancouver)

If you can't make it out to this event, book a workshop/party with me!! It's free and totally fun!! Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Boston College Eagles, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Boston_College_Eagles-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete