February 10, 2010

My Fabric Swap

Big Shot fabric pillow by Ida Chan

So I haven't been updating my blog lately with my projects...because I've been busy planning and completing my first fabric swap. And just in time for Valentine's Day! The felt flower pedals were cut outs from the Big Shot. I was also able to find some In Color felts. Here I used Melon Mambo and if you look closely, the thread is in Bermuda Bay. To accent with the fabric, I used Chocolate Chip brown.

Big Shot fabric pillow by Ida Chan
I then stamped the letters on with the Defining Alphabet set.

And trying to be interactive with this swap...
I sewed on Velcro to the back of the pedals.

What a fun pillow!

You can do so much with the Big Shot!! Check back often as I will have more to come!

Build A Flower Set #2 Sizzlits Die 4-Pack (113446)  $26.95CAD

To Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, CLICK HERE! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment