March 13, 2010

Simple Canvas Stamping

Here's to those who are interested in stamping on canvas!!

The wonderful thing about canvas stamping is that it works like stamping on paper! Even coloring with pastels and blender pens give the same effect.

I cut out squares using the Cottage Wall Design Series Paper and stamped images from the free Sale-a-Bration set, Happy Moments.

This project is such a great way to display my favorite Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and at the same time bid farewell to my beloved Happy Moments stamp set. I can even hang this on my wall!

Sale-a-Bration is ending in a couple of weeks on March 31. So here's your last chance at getting free stamp sets like Happy Moments!!

Every $65 purchase gives you a free Sale-a-Bration item!! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment