May 6, 2010

SAVE THE DATE!!

I've been busy planning a family-oriented fundraiser for the BC Children's Hospital Foundation! Come join me for a day of fun. Bring your kids, friends, coworkers, and neighbors!!

Crafts for Kids! BC Children's Hospital Fundraiser
Sunday, June 27 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Mt. Pleasant Community Centre
1 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, V5T 3H7 (view map)
Price: Minimum $10 donation

Everyone is invited to attend this one day event to make a box set of coloring kit and a paper build-a-bear (inspired by my downline, Kari) set for patients currently at the BC Children's Hospital.

Pledges, raffle prizes and silent auctions will be available thru out the event. I will be raffling off a BIG SHOT machine!! All proceeds will go towards BC Children's Hospital Foundation. All box sets made at the event are also donated to children at the hospital. Everyone will also make a project to bring home for themselves.

Bring a friend and share the joy of crafting with others and most of all children in need.

I am currently looking for volunteers with this event, please contact me for more details.

Online pledges are currently being accepted. Please visit the following website to make your pledge today!

Don't forget to keep checking my blog for more updates or contact me for more details. Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment