January 10, 2011

Buttons? Buttons!

I hope no one is mad at me for not updating my blog much recently. It's hard to get back into work after a wonderful holiday. I hope you all had a great one though!

Here's a quick card I made with the new Buttons, buttons set found in the new mini catalog (found here).
Buttons card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! demonstrator Vancouver

Stay tuned for more creations from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. OR come see it all at my next open house!

Save the Date!


It's going to be an awesome event showing casing the wonderful new things from the new catalog as well as an exclusive 2 day preview of the biggest Stampin' Up! promotion of the Year!

SALE-A-BRATION! Open House!
Saturday January 22, 2011 1:00-4:00pm
Price: FREE
RSVP HERE


This is also a great chance for you to see and try out new products off the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog! Come take a look and even try out the cute stamp sets, dies, punches from the new catalog!
There will also be a make and take project as well as demonstrations!!
Of course, there are going to be door prizes!
Here's how you can get a door prize:
1. just for attending
2. bringing a friend who is new to me
3. 10 extra tickets for joining a club
4. extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed before s/h & taxes
5. 5 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
6. 10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline

Also be the first 5 to RSVP to get 5 extra doorprize tickets!!  Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment