August 31, 2011

Christmas stamp-a-stack 1

We are just one day away from the launch of the exciting Holiday Mini Catalog. To tease your excitement, I'm announcing my Christmas Stamp-a-stack class a day earlier!

I will post more detailed pictures of these cards after tonight.

Just like last year I will be doing 3 sets of Christmas stamp-a-stack classes from September to November. At each class we will make 9 cards of 3 design each. All supplies to complete the 9 cards are included along with envelops.

As a bonus this year, if you sign up for all 3 of my stamp-a-stacks (September, October, November) this year, you will receive a free holiday ornaments class from me held on December 7 at 7pm!!

Class is $20 each and will held at my home. Here are the dates:
Tuesday, September 20 7pm-9pm
Tuesday, October 25 7pm-9pm
Tuesday, November 22 7pm-9pm

Each month I will be offering a different set of cards for the Stamp-a-Stack classes, so please be sure to check back for details of these cards.

Click here to RSVP for the September class

Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment