September 11, 2011

Promotions retreat project II

Today's card is one I did as a make and take at my incentive trip to the Sunshine Coast I earned as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from my upline, Kari.

As it turns out, Kari adores the Creative Elements stamp set as much as I do! We just can't stop using this set!

Want to earn an incentive trip? The all-inclusive weekend getaway is so easy to earn! I've won this annually ever since the best decision in becoming a demonstrator! I went to Whistler last year!
There are also TWO incentive trips that you can earn thru Stampin' Up! This year one of those trips is an all-inclusive trip to FIJI! I'd looove to earn that one! Talk to me if you are interested in free trips too! There are three trips that you can earn! 
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment