October 17, 2012

Marbling Evergreen Christmas

Thank you for joining me for another Creative Wednesday. Today's feature is another technique stamp club class project we crafted last night. (This month's class was moved up to a few weeks).
Evergreen Christmas Card, Marble Technique by Ida Chan, Vancouver

For this month's technique, we used the marble effect for the background. It is a quick, fun and mess free technique. Even for a dirty-hands-free-crafter like me found this technique quite fun. I really love the Evergreen stamp set. This time I embossed the Evergreen tree in gold for a nice metallic look to contrast the marbled background.

Stamp Club: Want to craft and learn fun monthly projects for free? Live around the Vancouver? Join one of my stamp clubs and let the creativity juices flow! I'm always accepting new members! Visit my stamp club page for more details.

Evergreen Christmas Card, Marble Technique by Ida Chan, Vancouver

2 weeks left: FREE PAPER PIERCING PACK OFFER!   During October, get a FREE pack of Festive Paper Piercing Pack with qualifying Ornament Keepsakes bundle.  Learn more about the Free Paper Piercing Pack promotion!


Pin It now!

1 comment: