April 11, 2010

Workshop of a Lifetime Continues

I was shocked when I came home from work last week to find a letter post-dated in Honolulu. It took me a while to figure out who it'd be writing all the way from Hawaii. To my surprise, it had the name Shelli Gardner as the return addess. It must be the time Shelli was in Hawaii doing her workshop. Anyway, immediately I ripped the envelop open to find a beautiful card made by her.
It's gorgeous! I love the idea of mixing different alphabet sets to spell THANK. Simple yet, chic!
It was so nice of Shelli and Sara to think of me a month after the workshop and thank me and my family again for our hospitality. I think it should be the other way around, Shelli and Sara! I thank you so much for an experience of a lifetime!! To this day, every little moment of that special day is unforgettable! Thank you!! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment