April 21, 2010

New Summer Catalog Open House!

Open House
At my home (Contact me for directions)
Sunday, May 2
12:00noon - 2:00 PM (Pacific) or 
4:00PM - 6:00PM

Price: FREE

The new summer catalog is out! and it runs exclusively from May 1 - August 31, 2010. I can't wait to show you all the new neat stuff that is being offered in this catalog!! Be prepared to be wow-ed as you watch amazing demonstrations and of course make your own project to take home for FREE!

AND because May is National Scrapbook month, there are exclusive promotions and free gifts on select stamp set purchases . Come and see what it is all about!!

As always, there are door prizes every hour!! and a grand prize!

FREE Prize draws
Door prize tickets will be offered by the following ways:
1. just for attending
2. 5 extra tickets for bringing friend who is new to me
3. 10 extra tickets for joining a club
4. extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed before s/h & taxes
5. 5 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
6. 10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline

Please RSVP by April 28 so that I can prepare enough make n' take projects. Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment