February 17, 2012

Fruitful crafting

Sweet Cake handmade card by Ida Chan, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, VancouverAfter realizing how lazy I've been and became a best friend to procrastination, I decided to pull a weekend of pure crafting. My long refreshing trip last month has put me in the mood of restarting a new year by inspiring others and igniting their creativity. So here we go...
my February technique club cards.


This month we are using the new scented embossing powders! Have a sniff and you won't be able to give away the card! Scented embossing powders come in vanilla, melon and cherry!

This card is a case from Marlene Peters. She's so full of talent!

Scented embossing powders card by Ida Chan, Stampin' Up! demonstrator,Vancouver
Stamp club is always accepting new members! Interested in just dropping in? Join me as a drop-in member for $12 and you'll be able to complete this card along with another fun card!

February stamp club meet is on Thurs, Feb 23 from 7:30pm. Contact me if you are interested! There are other stamp club options available too!
Visit the stamp club page
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment