October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Bring on Christmas!

So I cheated and skipped out crafting anything for Halloween this year...just to give myself more time to prepare for Christmas! I'm ready for Christmas so bring it on!!

For November's Stamp-a-stack class, I will be featuring the Snow Much Fun stamp set. Here's one of the cards that we will be doing.
November 22 7:00pm-9:00pm
Price: $20 for 9 cards
Stampin' Up! Snow much fun stamped card
Remember that in each Stamp-a-stack class you will be making 9 cards of 3 designs for $20! 


If you've completed 3 Stamp-a-stack classes this holiday season you will receive a free Christmas ornament class from me on December 7! Missed the previous stamp-a-stacks? Email me and we can schedule a private class or to order a class kit from me.
Snow Much Fun - clear 122562 $24.95
Snow Much Fun - wood 122560 $33.95

To end the Halloween spirit and welcome Christmas, I'm saluting October good-bye with my dog, Bun Bun's picture. He sure did have a fun-filled Halloween this year!
pomeranian as bullfighter
YEE-HAW!
Pin It now!

2 comments: