October 30, 2011

Holiday Open House

Join me next Saturday for my holiday open house in Vancouver.
Free admission and all are welcome!

Saturday, November 5 2:00pm - 5:00pm

Be prepared to be amazed with specials I'll be offering exclusively for the Open House.
Come by for a free make and take project and explore the fun crafting projects that you can do this holiday season.

I'll be giving away a door prize!
Everyone attending will get a door prize ticket but here's how to get EXTRA tickets!
5 extra tickets for bringing friend who is new to me
5 extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed before s/h & taxes
10 extra tickets for joining a club
10 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline
ALSO be the first 5 people to RSVP to get 3 extra tickets!
BONUS 5 tickets if you check-in on facebook or foursquare on your smartphone at the event


Here's a quick preview of an upcoming WOW class that I'll be offering on November 23.
Stampin' Up! die cut paper stocking
This is a card I received as a swap from my upline's team. This was made by Carol Arbour. I love it! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment