March 27, 2012

Iron Stampers WOW card

The third project from the Iron Stampers Project I'm posting today is the WOW card. There's not much of a WOW factor in this card, I think. Only fun technique I used is the faux suede flower. I just wanted to use the Notably Ornate stampset since I haven't used it in a long while and I wanted to keep my projects within the vintage theme that I'm trying to set. I'll post the last Iron Stampers Project soon once I'm done planning my classes for April this week. Can't wait to show you what classes I'm offering for April! Remember these classes are held in my home in Vancouver! Stay tuned!

Notably Ornate - Clear-Mount Stamp 120561
Price: $21.95

Notably Ornate - Wood Mount Stamp 117098

Price: $29.95

Remember it's the last week of Sale-a-bration!! Don't miss out on this awesome annual promotion! Pin It now!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is pretty WOW! I love all of the layered elements and your flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . https://pewdipiemerch.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. https://popsmokemerch.net/pop-smoke-vlone-the-woo-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. https://popsmokemerch.net/pop-smoke-vlone-city-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete