November 20, 2011

Successful craft fair!

What a great day yesterday! I had great fun chatting and meeting a lot of amazing people yesterday at the Bonsor Community Centre craft fair in Burnaby yesterday. Thank you everyone who came by to say hi!
Here's a picture of me and my first handmade craft table.
Ida Chan at Bonsor Craft Fair, Burnaby

And a closeup of my goodies before the table was rummaged through by great shoppers.

Ida's display at Bonsor Craft Fair, Burnaby
And how did my mustache candy do?! They were enjoyed by so many and were gone in a jiffy! I loved putting smiles (and mustaches) on people's faces with fun free goodies! 
Pin It now!

2 comments:

  1. Your table looks great! Hope you had an awesome time at your first craft fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was great fun! Can't wait for next week's at Buckingham Elementary

    ReplyDelete