August 27, 2010

Lion Treats

I made this masculine yet cute card for a good friend's birthday. I finally remembered to give it to him after a few weeks late. But I'm glad he liked it.
Here I used punches to make the lion's head and tail. And of course, I had to pick out the yellow jelly beans to fill up the sweet treat cup as the lion's body.

The stamp set I used is the Funky Four (Clear-Mount Stamp 120438, Price: $14.95)
This set coordinates perfectly with the Play Date Designer Series Paper (#117168, Price: $12.50)

And BunBun got in the way while I was trying to take a picture of the card...only because I stole his lookout window space.

Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Your little bun bun actually looks like a little lion, lol! Adorable! I'm a new follower from SC.

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete