May 10, 2012

Open House to say farewell 2011-2012 catalog

Open House: May 19, 2012

Village of Cuteness, Stampin' Up! Convention 2011, Ida Chan

Featuring retiring stampsets and accessories!

Here is your last chance at the products you love before they retired on June 30, 2012!

Take advantage on items discounted for clearance! You don't want to miss this event!

I am located at East 46th Avenue and Kerr St. in Vancouver. I will email you my address once I receive your RSVP.

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Saturday, May 19, 2012 from 10am - 1pm

My house: East 46th Avenue & Kerr St. (I'll email you the address)

Be prepared to be amazed with specials I'll be offering exclusively for the Open House.
Come by for a free make and take project and explore the fun crafting projects that you can do to welcome spring.
FIrst 10 people through the door will receive a free 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! catalogue (valued at $12.95).

BONUS: Receive up to 50% off your day's purchase!
Book a workshop at my Open House and receive 10% off your day's purchase.
Bring a friend who also books a workshop and receive 20% off your day's purchase.
Bring 2 friends who all book a workshop and receive 30% off your day's purchase...and so on. up to 50% off your day's purchase.

Everyone attending will get a door prize ticket but here's how to get EXTRA tickets!
5 extra tickets for bringing friend who is new to me
5 extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed before s/h & taxes
10 extra tickets for joining a club
10 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline
ALSO be the first 5 people to RSVP to get 3 extra tickets!
BONUS 5 tickets if you check-in on facebook or foursquare on your smartphone at the event




Forever Young, Timeless Portrait, Stampin' Up Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment