May 29, 2012

DIY Button for your Scrapbook

Timeless Portrait scrapbook page by Ida Chan
There's just 2 days left before the retiring items are gone forever. I've been trying to scrapbook as much as I can with these retiring items. One item I will miss for sure is the Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper.
This scrapbook page is made to remember the silly times my friend, Kelly and I had when we thought we made it to the Ninja Temple. After posing ninja poses outside a temple, a monk comes out to tell us we were at the wrong time.
Scrapbook page with DIY button by Ida ChanIn this layout, I made my own fabric buttons. It's very simple!

Here's how.
Take a button, trim enough Sticky Pages to cover the button, then trim enough fabric to cover and wrap around the button. TA-DA! this adds a new type of texture to your pages and cards. Give it a try!

You still got 2 days left to get your retiring items! Check out my shopping page now to find items up to 70% off.


Stampin' Up! Retiring items

Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun page and great story to go with it! Love the covered button idea!! Another great way to use the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete