July 6, 2012

Annual Garage Sale July 21

You don't want to miss my annual retired item blowout sale!! I'm selling off all my retired Stampin' Up! Products to make room for all the new ones I got and will be getting. I'm also renovating my studio so there will be even more craft products for sale this year!

All my used stamp sets are gently used and well-loved so they are very clean and stain free.
Prices are slashed to 50-70% off the original prices!
CASH ONLY!

Rain or shine!
Here is a quick peak at what I am preparing to sell. I have lots more than what the picture is showing!

Annual Stampin Up product garage sale

Saturday, July 21 11:00am - 2:00pm
3128 East 46 Avenue
Vancouver, BC

Early bird passes are available to those who place a minimum $25 from now until July 20. Early birds are entitled to a 30 minute private shopping time before the doors open at 11:00am.

Bring your shopping bags as I am sure I won't have enough for everyone! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment