September 19, 2012

Daring the Raspberry Ripple

Another week has gone by and today is another Wednesday. I didn't craft as much as I normally do in a week. So today I am pulling out what I demonstrated in my last open house instead. For those of you who didn't come to my open house in June, this is what you missed.
I used the From My Heart stamp set and merged the stunning Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals in-colors  together to complete this card. I also used a Raspberry Ripple Stitch Satin Ribbon with the card.
Remember you can get a spool of this ribbon for free in September with our Back to Spool promotion!

Don't be late with my card reveals!! Come to my Holiday Soiree this week! September 20 and 21 from 7:30pm-9:30pm for a fun-filled evening of crafting, ideas, laughs and new friends!
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment