September 18, 2012

Triple Stamping Technique - Ornament Keepsakes

For the month of September, my regular stamping technique club meeting has moved up to tonight due to one of the member leaving for a quick vacation. 

This month I am featuring the triple stamping technique that has recently been made popular by Dawn Olchefske. So I'm just hopping on the bandwagon and re-creating her technique using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set. 
Ornament Keepsakes Triple Stamping Card by Ida Chan
My regular stamp club is on the very last Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm.

If you are interested in completing this month's stamp club projects (2 featured projects) at a drop-in rate of $12, I can run this class again upon request.

I am also still accepting new stamp club members!
Clubs run out of my home studio in Vancouver.
Visit my club page for more details of being a member.

Ornament Keepsakes Triple Stamping Card by Ida Chan

Reminder:  STAMPIN' UP! FREE RIBBON OFFER!   During September, get a FREE spool of Stampin' Up! 2012-2014 In Color Stitched Satin Ribbon ($12.25 value) with a $50 product order.  Learn more about the Stampin' Up! Back to "Spool" Special.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment