September 14, 2012

You're Amazing Birthday Card

I think I'm really enjoying creative challenges. This week I'm playing along with the Stampin' Royalty challenge again. This week is a picture inspiration challenge. The You're Amazing stamp set is now my "to go" stamp set for creating birthday cards.
You're Amazing Birthday Card - Ida Chan Stampin' Up!
I also used the coordinating designer series paper, World Spectacular with this stamp set. Trimmed the paper to a fun banner shape and then sewed the banners side by side together.
And of course, I added embossing using the now super trendy Chevron Textured Impression Folder.
You're Amazing Birthday Card - Ida Chan Stampin' Up!
I then finished off the card with the color spritzer using the 2012-2013 in-colors and gave the card some bling with rhinestones. A very quick and simple card using minimal tools, stamps and accessories.
Pin It now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the splatters of ink with the wonderful banners!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: check this site

    ReplyDelete