September 8, 2013

Christmas and Glitter on Thinlit Card Die

Stampin' Up! New Thinlits Card Dies

They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Stampin' Up!'s amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.

Thinlit card with Festive Flurry by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
I may have been late to jump on the bandwagon with this new thinlits card die. It's been so busy but I've finally made my first card with the new thinlits card die. I love how the die cuts and scores right onto the card. Makes a 10 minute card in only 10 seconds!

Thinlit card with Festive Flurry by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! VancouverThinlit card with Festive Flurry by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
I kept my card simple by using the Festive Flurry bundle from the holiday mini catalog with Very Vanilla cardstock, coordinated with the Marina Mist color along with Silver Glimmer Paper. This card took no longer than 10 minutes. I love it!

There are 2 types of Thinlits Card Dies available. Both type comes with additional accessories that lends a hand in completing the perfect cards.

ItemDescriptionPrice
133479Label Card Thinlits Die$40.95
133480Circle Card Thinlits Die$40.95


View a video of the Thinlits Card Die here



Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment