September 1, 2013

A Beautifully Baroque Wedding

As we wind down to a 2013 season of summer, I was running out of ideas of quick and simple wedding cards. So I picked up the Beautifully Baroque bundle to put together this elegantly pleasing wedding card. 
Beautifully Baroque wedding card by Ida Chan #StampinUp Vancouver
The Beautifully Baroque stamp comes only in wood but if you bundle the stamp set with the coordinating Beautifully Baroque Big Shot Textured Impressions Embossing folder
With the bundle, you save 15% than purchasing the items separately.

Beautifully Baroque wedding card by Ida Chan #StampinUp Vancouver
I started with choosing Very Vanilla as my card start and embossed the bottom layer and stamped on the top layer. I also used the One in a Million stamp set both inside and outside.

I hope the bride like this card!! Happy Wedding, Dora!! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment