March 16, 2012

Iron Stampers Project

I mentioned in my yesterday post about Iron Stampers Project. I'm so excited about it that I have to give you a little teaser of what I crafted.

This is one of the 4 projects that I had to handmake. The other projects are one scrapbook page, one quick and simple card, and one WOW card. The Iron Stampers is a bi-monthly challenge that 3 Vancouver demonstrators are randomly invited to participate.

I will reveal the rest of this project after next Monday evening.

These are just a few of the fun activities on top of amazing meetings that are exclusive to demonstrators.

Remember there is just 2 weeks left of Sale-a-bration. Purchase the Starter Kit to become a demonstrators and enjoy the fun exclusive demonstrator only perks! The Starter Kit is only $150 until March 31! It will be back to $215 after this promotion! Learn more about being a demonstrator. Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment