March 21, 2012

Iron Stampers Altered Item Project



The next Iron Stampers project is the one I’m most excited about! It’s a paper dress-form banner. When I first received my Stampin’ Up! Labels Collection Framelits, I had to think of what else I can craft besides fancy labels and frames. FRAMES! That’s what it was!

I thought if everyone is taking the cut out inside of the labels, I’m going to take the outsides! Piecing things together I discovered that I can craft out miniature paper dress-forms! The base of the dress-forms is also the leftovers of what was cut out making the dress-forms from the Big Shot Framelits.

Once I got the cut outs of the dress-forms, it was time for dressing up the forms! For a moment I felt like I was a fashion designer. There wasn’t much stamping involved in this project. The key was using embellishments! Lots and lots of them!
Labels Collection Framelits Dies 125598
Price: $32.95
Not sure what Big Shot Stampin’ Up! Labels Collection Framelits are? Make sure you check them out on my shopping page. Pin It now!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And such a unique way to use this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun manipulating the Labels collection edgelits to make it something that no one else has made.

      Delete