March 5, 2012

Gnome sweet Gnome

Gnome handmade card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
At my 3D stamp club last month, we handmade a popup card featuring the Stampin' Up! Gnome Sweet Gnome stampset.

This is such a cute stampset that is perfect for any fun and punny occasions. I can see myself using this stampset for scrapbooking my travels.

What do you think you can use this stampset for?

How about making fun 3D items and cards monthly? Join my 3D technique stamp club! If you are located in or near Vancouver, come join me! we meet monthly to learn fun and easy to learn techniques. To find out more on this club as well as other fun clubs, visit the stamp club page!

New members and drop-ins are always welcome!





Reminder there is still time to earn freebies from Sale-a-bration! Promo ends March 31, 2012!
Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration
Pin It now!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the little strip of landscaping on the front and the ribbon tab using the label punch is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Margaret. These Gnomes are the cutest.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable pop up card! Love all the little details...I bet your stamp club loved making this!

    ReplyDelete