April 23, 2012

Big Shot hot air balloon art and card class

Paper hot air balloon 3D project by Ida Chan, Stampin Up! VancouverThe reveal! If you guessed hot air balloon, you're correct!!

The gift and card project for the month of May will be creating this cute hot air balloon popart along with a coordinating card! Hot air balloons have become such a cute and fun trend recently and I've finally hopped on their bandwagon.

This card is a case I saw from pictures taken at the Stampin' Up! Leadership 2012 conference. I had this project in mind for quite sometime and I'm so happy I finally got a chance to make it and now I get to teach it as a class.

I hope you can join my excitement!
The coordinating card we will making is a swap I received from Monica Chan last year from convention. Thank you for a wonderful swap card Monica!

Cost: FREE with a $30+ order placed that day OR pay a $20 flat fee!

All supplies included except for picture frame.
Please bring your own adhesives.

Upcoming Dates:
Thu. May. 24, 2012 7pm - 9pm
Sat. May 26, 2012 10am - 12noon

I also ship project kits to anywhere in Canada!

And a big thank you to all who participated in the project guessing challenge! As an added surprise bonus to all who submitted guesses, you will receive $5 off this class!

Please join me again for future fun and easy blog challenges.

Paper hot air balloon 3D project by Ida Chan, Stampin Up! VancouverPaper hot air balloon 3D project by Ida Chan, Stampin Up! Vancouver

Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects! Love the 3-D balloon, and the scenery on the card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete