April 11, 2012

Stampin' Up! Wedding invitations


I have received several requests to post wedding invitation card samples. Today I am posting just a partial sample of a wedding invitation proof I handmade earlier this year for a couple from Vancouver.

The best thing to put on wedding invitations, in my opinion is lots of texture! There's no better way of doing this by using the Big Shot embossing folders. Embossing adds depth and details to cards.

On another note: Stampin' Up! is releasing the retiring stampset list early from this year onwards. I will be posting this list on April 15. Be sure to check out this list because it shows all the stampsets that will be retiring after June 30. Don't miss out those stampsets that's been on your wishlist for the last little while. Once it's gone, it's gone forever!

If you are interested in customized Stampin' Up! invitations, visit my wedding page here to see how I can help you.

Save the date: Open House May 19

I'll be having a catalog retiring Open House event on May 19 from 10am-1pm. I'll be featuring things on the retiring list and accessories that are priced to be cleared. Don't miss out this huge event!

More info of the Open House here.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment