August 8, 2010

Retired Items BLOWOUT sale! and Open house

SAVE THE DATE!
Discount Retired Item sale and Open House
When: Sunday, September 12, 2010 1:00-3:00pm
Where: My home (E46th & Kerr, contact for directions)
Price: Free admission
RSVP HERE

This is my first annual retired craft product sale! Be prepared to load up on great condition stamps, embellishments, paper, and so much more at super discount prices!

The most anticipated item is my tower of Sizzix Big Shot dies!! A lot of you have been asking me whether or not I'll sell these hard to find and rare dies. Here's your chance I'm cleaning them out!

Have something you'd like to sell? Contact me and drop off your items by September 5th. You will receive a cheque for 90% of the proceeds OR you can choose to take all the cash and place an order thru me and receive 10% off your order THAT DAY ONLY.

This is also a great chance for you to see and try out new products off the new Stampin' Up! HOLIDAY MINI catalog! It's never too late to start making those Christmas cards! Come and get some amazing ideas!

There will also be a make and take project as well as demonstrations!
Of course, there are going to be door prizes!
Here's how you can get a door prize:

1. just for attending
2. bringing a friend who is new to me
3. 10 extra tickets for joining a club
4. extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed on the catalog before s/h and taxes
5. 5 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
6. 10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline

Also be the first5 to RSVP to get 5 extra doorprize tickets!! Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment