August 7, 2010

More on what I've been doing

It was one of my downline and good friend, Brenda's wedding shower today!! Unfortunately, I missed the first part of the celebration with having afternoon tea. But I did enjoy a great evening full of fun and games with the bride-to-be.

My gift to her was a tip book that I filled with "inspirational" quotes and "interesting" tips. Since it has such a great vintage look to it, I tried to fill it with quotes from the 18th century to early 19th century era.

One of my favourite quotes I found was:
"The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything." - Eleanor Roosevelt

And my tip for the bride is "Toilet paper always flap over from the top." I hope she takes that to heart. :)
Happy wedding, Brenda!!
In this project, I used the Notably Ornate Stamp set (#120561, $21.95 Clear mount).
Antique Brads (#117273, $7.50)
Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon  (117292, $12.25)
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment