August 29, 2013

4th Annual Craft Garage Sale: September 7

You read it right! The most anticipated annual garage sale is just a bit over a week away! This will be my fourth year doing this sale and each year the products are growing by volume! This year I got retired Stampin' Up! Big Shot dies, stamp sets, embellishments, tools, punches and lots more! I will also have products from other people too.
Stampin' Up! products, Ida Chan's garage sale September 7, 2013
(Sorry the dog in the back is not for sale..he's priceless!!)

You don't want to miss out this sale! RAIN OR SHINE. If the weather isn't cooperating, the sale will be at the back porch.
Starting at 11am sharp! If you arrive early, please line up by the sidewalk. Last year most of my items were cleared out within the first 2 hours. 

4th Annual Garage Sale
September 7, 2013 11am - 2pm
3128 East 46 Avenue, Vancouver, BC

Please bring your own shopping bags.

Get a 30 minute head start before anyone else with an early bird pass!
Early bird passes available via 2 ways: 
(1) from now thru September 5, new subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin under my name will get an early bird pass. Take advantage of the $12.50 promotion right now until August 31. You can control how long you are subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin.

(2) like my Facebook page and leave a comment stating your favourite Stampin' Up! product. One winner will be drawn on September 5th to receive an early bird pass.

Here are some close up samples of what I made with the My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit ($12.50!!).
My Paper Pumpkin starter kit, Ida Chan, Stampin Up! Vancouver

My Paper Pumpkin starter kit, Ida Chan, Stampin Up! Vancouver

My Paper Pumpkin promotion
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment